Saturday, 18 May 2013

Happy post

This week has undoubtedly been an excellent week for post and one that seems worthy of a blog post.

First up I received a cute steampunk notecard and camera notebook from Anna of Miss Beatrix as part of our #PostCircle team. Anna is the organising brains behind #PostCircle and with over 200 members signed up she's a busy bee. #PostCircle is a lovely way to rediscover letter writing and of course means a regular stream of happy post. Find out more about #PostCircle here.
Miss Chaela Boo: Happy Post #PostCircle
Next up was the stunning new book from Ms Cupcake. I heard the buzz about the booklaunch on Twitter (where else!) during the week and imediately ordered my copy. There's so much I want to say about this book but I'll leave it for now as I'll be doing a proper review of it later in the week.
Miss Chaela Boo: Happy Post - Ms Cupcake UK
The glamorous themed Crafty Creatives box 11 arrived! I'm very thankful to my Postman who has started leaving parcels in the greenhouse which means I don't have to wait until the weekend to collect things from the post office. More on this once I've had the chance to make some things.
Miss Chaela Boo: Happy Post - Crafty Creatives
I also finally got around to ordering new business cards after changing my blog and shop name at the end of March. What do you think?
Miss Chaela Boo: Happy Post - business cards
Finally, there was the beautiful hand painted goldfinch button that I ordered from Miss Beatrix. Anna is very talented at painting tiny birds onto her hand made buttons and there are lots to choose from in her Etsy shop, or put in a request for your favourite bird like I did! This actually arrived last week but I couldn't not mention it.
All of that and I'm still looking forward to receiving my vegan food swap parcel!! Did you receive anything exciting in the post this week?

6 comments:

  1. 1. Glad you liked your #PostCircle post! 2. Glad you like your button 3. Love the new biz cards 4. Heard about how Ms. Cupcake got started in the book 'Be a Free Range Human' and found it very inspiring :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I reckon market stalls may be the way forward for small businesses. Hard work though (and cold!).

      Delete
  2. What a fab week. Love the new cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really pleased with how they turned out. :)

      Delete
  3. Jealous of your post! You may have to loan that book our for Craft and Dinner Club (especially as my vegan vanilla cake came out like a biscuit).

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I will do. Although I LOVED your vanilla biscuit! :)

      Delete