Thursday, 28 November 2013

From Cambridge With Love

Miss Chaela Boo - From Cambridge With Love
Source
Just a quick hello to let you all know that this Saturday I have a stall at the From Cambridge With Love craft fair where I'll be selling my growing range of hand-painted greeting cards. 

As well as the stall I'll also be running stencilling workshops which I am very excited (and a teeny bit nervous) about. Entry to the fair is £1 but the workshops are FREE. My workshops will take place at 12:00, 2:00 and 3:00 and you can book your place by emailing hello@nowandthenevents.com. Participants will get to make two stencilled Christmas cards from a choice of designs.

Check out the From Cambridge With Love facebook page for details of other workshops and demonstrations.

If you are out and about in Cambridge on Saturday do stop by and say hello. 

From Cambridge With Love
Saturday 30 November
10:30am - 4:30pm
Cambridge Guildhall
Entry £1

Look forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I so wish that I could come but tomorrow is a little bit busy. :(. I shall be with you in spirit. I hope that you have a lot of fun. x

    ReplyDelete